Seeking: Electrical Engineer
Come see why M2E Consulting Engineers is a winner of South Florida’s Best Places to Work!
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
• Design of electrical systems
• Design of low voltage electrical systems
• Design of fire-alarm systems
• Short circuit calculations
• Photometric studies
• Specification writing
• Scheduling and selecting major equipment
• Electrical systems controls system design and specification
• Construction administration
• Assist with Project Management
• Attend client meetings
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience designing mechanical/electrical systems for the built environment from the design phase through the final construction close-out.
• Experience designing Electrical control systems for a broad range of commercial projects.
• Working knowledge of building and energy codes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on the ability to organize and present design information to clients.
• P.E License is required for Senior Position (a plus for Junior position).